Wednesday, 5 April 2017

ABC Christmas Challenge and a Heavy Photo warning

Hey all its April YAY!
I love love love the following months....
Spring/Summer are my favourite seasons....


Here is why... I love spring flowers and visits with my son to see my niece and her family
Photo Heavy post!







We went down to Surrey for a long weekend

I Took my Niece who is getting married next year my wedding dress
sounds strange?
Well my mum made my wedding dress from scratch and as some of you know passed away in 2015
I saved my dress for 22 years I had a Son but no daughters so I saved my dress with the thought that one day maybe Amy might want to use it in some way for her wedding or to renovate and when she told me at the back end of 2016 she was getting married I asked her if she would like it and she burst into tears and said YES PLEASE!
Sorry I can't show you the dress.... but one day I will share me wearing it 22 years ago and her wearing it (hopefully renovated in 2018)

While we were visiting we went to see Reading Beat Leeds at the footy
Well done Reading Boys
1-0

 and we had a great walk to and play in the par
with my son and my Great Nephews



OK OK OK enough of the photos so here is my card for the ABC Christmas Challenge this month


Wed 5th Apr to Sunday 30th April

Themes

H – Home
or
– Informal

Our Sponsors are
My creation is a lovely Candle I had Robin Napkins for this last Christmas
and when I saw them in the shop I was like OoooOOOOooo I could use one of those on a candle.... Hahahahaa never mind for Christmas dinner.



So I choose H for Home - A candle to burn at home


Here are a couple of challenges I would like to play along with:



Christmas with the Cuties -Must be cute Christmas - Red and Green
2 Crafty Critter Crazies 
- Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafts and Me - Things with Wings
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas  Extra - Always Anything Christmas Goes
Scribbles Designs - Birds of a Feather
Happy Crafting x

9 comments:

  1. I love those Wrendale images. I have some mugs with their images on. What a beautiful way to use the robin napkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous candle Samantha :-) the little robin is so cute! LOVE it :-)

    Fabulous pics too, I will be looking forward to seeing pics of you and your niece in your dress too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun weekend Samantha and you got some lovely photos! How wonderful that your Niece wants to wear your wedding dress - you might have started a tradition of having it passed down through the family for generations to come!
    I love your gorgeous candle - the image is so festive and you have have created it so beautifully.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful candle, Samantha. Seems like you had a great weekend with your son.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Samantha… Thanks for sharing your project with us… your Christmas Candle is so lovely and pretty and fits perfectly with our “Birds of a Feather” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous candle with a beautiful image, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos, Samantha, and delightful stories to go with them. I love that candle and what a great idea to use the napkin! My mind thinks the way yours does - who cares if they are used at the dinner table; how can I craft with them? I'm just tickled to pieces that you are supporting our new 'critter' challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope you'll become a regular. Thank you. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful candle! I have had that on my list do for years and I never get around to... I love these decorated candles and this one is so tweet!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Good luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your candle is very beautiful. I would likely never burn it and keep it forever!Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Myrna DT. Also check out Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - a weekly “themed” Christmas Challenge & Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - a monthly Patterned Paper Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this