Monday, 27 March 2017

Something a little different from me today

Spring has definitely come in our garden and then bird are nest building
This is a female siskin 


And I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed we might have the blue tits nesting this year 



and this is my Dad's cat Poppy isn't she the cutest :)


And and and this is my something a little different..
I have never done any embroidery before but a few weeks ago Sandra and I went to the Trade show
at the NEC and we saw a new company that have Contemporary Embroidery kits
This as you can see is a Fox








and here is my finished piece :)


Being this is a None card project I thought I would enter in the following challenges


My Time to Craft - Woodland Animals or Easter
PDE Linky Party - Anything But A Card
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything But A Card
Creative MomentsAnything Goes/Spring Colours
House That Stamps Built - Anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - Forest Friends - Does new stash count?

Happy Crafting friends whatever you are making :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow! This is very cool! I used to do cross-stitch, but it's been a looong time! Never did embroidery, but it is similar. Your fox is very cute and you did a fabulous job! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome-- good for you to try something new, and well done! Thanks for sharing at SOS this week-- IMO, glad you shared because though I usually use my neglected stash, is also good to use the things we buy that are susceptible to becoming stashed away! So glad you embroidered when you were inspired! Strike while the iron is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the embroidery work - WOW - awesome - I used to do some cross stitching as well as candle wicking. and your Dads cat is too cute. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece of embroidery, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to try something different and it's really lovely hun. Beautiful fox and some lovely photos too. Love Poppy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see embroidery coming back into fashion. My mum taught me when I was a little girl. It is so relaxing. Love your fox. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it. You did a fabulous job. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woweeee, love it. Awesome. Thanks for sharing with PDE, jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vibrant colors in this! It will make a gorgeous decoration.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything but a Card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post Samantha, I love seeing your photographs. Your embroidery looks beautiful, it's such a shame that it isn't quite so fashionable these days although sure to make a return soon. When I was at school, I embroidered a crown for the Queens Silver jubilee, otherwise quite so intricate as your beautiful fox though xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What does the fox say?
    I think he says this is awesome!
    Your project if gorgeous, I love the bright colours!
    Thanks for joining us at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our Forest Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this