Thursday, 23 March 2017

Flutterby blue and some distressing too

This fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is

Me............ yes ME! so go check out what I have on offer :)


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colouring medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Well for a long time I would have said distress inks then I tried Spectrum Noir Pens
and loved them but....
I always go back to the distress inks... they are so versatile,
you can blend as many of you already know but did you know you could water colour with them too?  I bet you do...
so here is my card water coloured cut out and layered up.

heres a different view


and here are a few challenges I will be playing along with:


Addicted to Stamps and More - # 234 - CAS
Tuesday Throwdown - #335 - Add Dimension
Pattie's Creations  - An Image - Anything with wings
Alphabet Challenge - A for Anything With Wings
Kitty Bee Designs - Living Things With Wings + DT Call
Happy Crafting :)

14 comments:

  1. Waw this looks just stunning Samantha! Love the pretty butterflies. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... this is gorgeous and I love the way you gave dimension to the butterflies. Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Samantha with a beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and elegant. Love the shade of blue. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one hun. It's stunning. Very 'you'!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks as though those beautiful butterflies are going to flutter right off your card Samantha, they are beautiful and the blue is such a pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card! Love the CAS style and the amount of dimension you achieved. So happy to see it entered in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing in our 'Image with Wings' Challenge #132!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha, I love the texture created by your beautiful butterflies. Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this card, the two layers the colours the design. Totally won me, such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW... I totally love this card. Love how you spread your butterflies and added 3D effect on some of them. Beautiful color too. Thank you for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More. Hope to see you again at our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty card Samantha! -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! When I saw your card I just had to visit your blog and say what an amazing and beautiful card this is.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this