Thursday, 9 February 2017

Favourite Ribbon or Lace at As You Like It challenge

Here we are with a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge


The sponsor of this challenge is Crafty Ribbons


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your favourite Ribbon or Lace


I don't often use ribbon or lace but when I do I think i use more ribbon and I definitely
have a large stash of ribbon for sure, so I decided to machine stitch some to the card and not wanting to detract from the ribbon I added a simple sentiment and machine stitch around the edge.




Some challenges I would like to play are:


The Ribbon Girls - must use ribbon, must be a card – Anything Goes

Have a great rest of the week and weekend
hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely choice of colours. Love the CAS style. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, although it's not my normal style, it's a great way to use up some ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab idea to use up ribbon scraps! Lovely simple effective card. Hope you're alright sweetie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really eye-catching Samantha, gorgeous colours of ribbon and perfect stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colourful card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl February card challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this