Thursday, 2 February 2017

ABC Christmas February challenge

Well I set this post as a schedule and noticed that it had not published this morning (Thursday 2nd) doh.... thought silly blogger but I stand corrected silly me!
I scheduled it alright for the 1st march DOH!
............

Soooooo here's the post...


It's time for the next ABC Christmas Challenge
We are now onto C & D for February, January sure went fast!
hope you can come and join in....



The Lovely Wilma is our host this time and her Challenges theme are
 C for Creatures and D for Dimension

Our Sponsors are All Dressed Up and Sweet Stamp Store

and if thats not enough we also have a lovely generous prize from Wilma too!!!

So for my card I  have gone for D for Dimension and made the card C&S again

I have cut a star from Music paper and sewn it into place
a simple sentiment and that is it!




I would like to join a few challenges with my card:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas

Happy Crafting :0)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Samantha! I love the CAS design of this, absolutely perfect!! LOVE IT :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wonderful CAS card! So impressed with your stiching Samantha..Just might get my machine out and have a go.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this