Thursday, 12 January 2017

Happy Birthday plain and simple

Here we are with the first challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your favourite Hair colour combo (in whatever colouring medium you use...

For my card I have used a Digi stamp Boutique from my collection and
as I love brown highlighted hair Because it's my own colour and its the one I find
easiest to do I used Spectrum Noir pens for this one - EB1 & 2 GB8, GB9 & 10.

I am trying to keep a lot of my cards this year fairly flat so this is why I also chose paper piecing as it adds a nice effect to the image without embellishments.

Some challenges I would like to play are:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Feminine

Have a great rest of the week
hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, a fun image with lovely bright colours. Very 'you'!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper piecing and hair colouring. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Samantha, so fresh and perfectly coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her Samantha! Such a cute card and the paper piecing is perfection. Happy New Year, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Samantha! I love the sweet image and I love how you coloured it. I am really happy that we are teamies again! ;)

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. I like how the image stands out. Great colours too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Samantha, she is adorable and your coloring is fabulous, love the paper pieced pressure too 😍❤

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blooming auto correct, I spotted that it said pressure instead of pressie just as it was publishing πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this