Thursday, 15 December 2016

Since we've no place to go..........

Helloooooo!
Not long now.. 10days to the big day
are you ready?
Well we have time for our last challenge of 2016 atAs You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is
Crafty Ribbons


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Christmas Carol or Christmas Song (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


My favourite Christmas/ Seasonal song is 'Let it Snow'

Oh the weather outside is frightfulBut the fire is so delightfulAnd since we've no place to goLet It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

I LOVE snow when I first get up in the morning after it's snowed and there are no footprints or marks in the snow that first few minutes and then think
OH NO I have to go to work in that! DOH!

So for my card I have created a watercolour background on watercolour card
 with distress inks I saw a card like this somewhere a while ago and loved it but do you think I can find it again to show you and give the person the correct credit
so if its you please say and I can link back to you!


anyway I also then splattered with inky liquid pearls and then added beads of glossy accents. added a Sizzix snowflake die cut and the text let it snow is from a woodware Snow text stamp.

I made a few of these and what was really nice was that they were all different too :)

I am entering my card into a few challenges :)

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Let There be Snow
Addicted to Stamps - CAS
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - 
Inspired by song or singing image

Snowflakes Promise  - Anything Goes - optional theme : Winter
Use Your Stuff - Let It Snow - Stash - watercolour paper and die from last year, also the stamp text is a stamp that is 2 years old
Jingle Belles - Holiday Card Link Up till Dec 24

Have a great week
hugs me x


15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful CAS design Samantha, just perfect for this challenge. Hope we don't get snow just yet but I'm with you regards newly fallen snow, so peaceful and serene.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab CAS card and a great song. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Samantha and perfect for your song choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is so beautiful and elegant Samantha...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at UYS, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, this is so pretty! LOVE that blue watercolor background xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh....I really like this one! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful combination! I love the blue watercolor background. I'm wishing you and your family a Christmas and New Year full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Samantha, I love the background, simple and stunning, perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Samantha!! I love the background you create with watercolor and the beads of glossy accents add just the right touch. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful card, love it, love it, love....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Samantha. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this card. I love everything about it. The technique, the colors you used, the snowflake die, the sentiment...this card is the perfect card to mail out to anyone whether they celebrate Christmas or not. It's definitely a CAS card and has such appeal that it's one of those cards you'd save. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. I love it, it is truly exquisite, such a beautiful design very perfectly put together.

    Sending you and your family the very best wishes for a merry and peaceful Christmas
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this