Thursday, 1 December 2016

Crisp and Clean

Hi ya.... where do the weeks go?
Its the 1st of December OMG where has the year gone?


It's time for another new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Gold or Silver (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Easy challenge for me I LOVE Silver and I really don't like gold
Even all my jewelry is white gold which looks like silver
So that is why I choose silver.

I have used embossing paste and then made a vellum wrap
a little jute, cut a snowflake from Mirri card and then the word believe from kraft but added a little depth with some distress ink blending to the word.



Heres a close up as its difficult to see with the reflection
but I love the crisp and clean look this card has..


here are a few challenges I would like to play along with:



Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes Christmas
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Christmas
Make My Monday - CAS Christmas


Happy Crafting

11 comments:

  1. I don't make many CAS cards since I find them a huge challenge. You've made a totally gorgeous card here, with clean lines, minimal color and it is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spot on Samantha, love the beautiful shiny snowflake and kraft together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful classy card...love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card - the clean and simple look is just stunning!

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you create your CAS designs, when I try it it just looks unfinished :0/
    A fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this crisp and clean card is fabulous! I love the snowflake with the sentiment. This card is so simple but has a real WOW factor. So glad you played with us at Make My Monday!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful CAS card. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this CAS card :) the foil is fab!!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card sweetie. Perfect for guys too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this