Thursday, 17 November 2016

Clean and simple Christmas

Did you miss me?

Sorry I have not been around for a while its been a rough month or so and blogging and crafting took a back seat...

The sponsor of this challenge is
digistampboutique.co.uk

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I won't bore you with details as to why I was not around but I am
feeling much better now..

OK so Here I am with this fortnights As You Like It Challenge
your Favourite Christmas Colours (& why).





I am not one for fussy or fancy and the more I craft the more I realise
that C&S is my thing, Also when we decorate our house for Christmas I really
love clean and simple for that too and this holly digi stamp just shouted at me to use traditional colours of Red and Green so I guess this is my favourite.  




here are a few challenges I would like to play along with:



Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes Christmas
Double D Challenges - Traditional Christmas Colors
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Holly and or Ivy
Crazy 4 Challenges - add some for of sewing to your card
Digi Stamp Boutique customer competition


Since I have been feeling much better I have also been able to get in the garden and have a tidy and plant a few bulbs I love alliums so when I went to the flower show in harrogate a few months back I just had to buy some more :) 


Cant wait to see if they bloom but in the meantime I can enjoy this dried seed head



Hope you have a fabulous week/weekend hugs me xx

10 comments:

  1. So pleased you're feeling better. A beautiful card. I do love CAS, so refreshing. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back in blog land Samantha and pleased to hear you are feeling better. Your C&S holly card is really striking xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you are much better and enjoying life's little pleasures again. A great CAS card design for our challenge this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS creation Samantha. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Traditional Christmas Colors’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, This is such a pretty card, and I just love your clean and simple style! Thanks so much for joining our holly and ivy challenge at Sparkles Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful CAS card. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card hun, and lovely choice of traditional colours. I love alliums too, beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS Christmas card. The holly is lovely and the script on your sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Double D "Traditional Christmas" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Holly and Ivy" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this CAS design. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this