Thursday, 8 September 2016

trump trump trump......

Hi ya.... where do the weeks go?
September REALLY?

It's time for another new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Film or Song (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Ohhh Hard hard hard..... fav film OH my to many to choose just one so I will go with my fav song.... HAHAHHAAA just as hard sooooo... I will choice Nelly the elephant, Why????
Because I was singing it with our granddaughter this last weekend
So I have used this cute WOJ stamp....and also loved making a
crochet one too! which you can see below this card  

Hope you like my card and here are some challenges I am playing
Simon Says Stamp - Stamp It
Ike's World  #71 Square Card with Something Round - Enamel dots 
Lemon Shortbread no digital projects Always Anything Goes
Critters and critters Always Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature

My Crochet Nelly I made a little while ago...

Happy Creating
hugs me xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a fab card with the strips of blue and green DP to suggest at sky and grass, and the wee stamped elephant is adorable...so is the crochet version!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both elephants are adorable Samantha, lovely CAS card with fabulous stitching.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is an ADORABLE card. I love the image and your crochet Nelly is so cute too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the stitching, looks as if you've had that crochet hook and your machine working over time. Darling card and Nellie the crochet elephant looks just too huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Samantha - everything is soooooo cute!! Love them all xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this