Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Sew What.....?

Hello I am really excited this week with lots of news!

Its wednesday and it's time for another ABC Christmas Challenge

The Lovely Mandy is our host this time and her assignment is...
'S' for Sew What?  (Include Real or Faux stitching on your project)

Our fab sponsor for this challenge is ....

So being Freckled Fawn were kind enough to gift us a few chalenges ago I thought I would use one of the little embellishments I received

Sew.... with my sewing machine i jumped! 


so I will enter a couple of challenges
A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas/winter themed - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday - At the Movies - The Faraway Tree
My Time to Craft - Stitching (real or faux) Real
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Shabby Chic and/or Monochromatic

So then to my other news!

I have been teaching my son to drive for about 8 months on and off!
And monday he passed first time with only 3 small minors! you are allowed 15 minors on a test!
YAY!

and I completed another crochet project
for as a Gift for a friends new born
  I wanted to make a blanket that will grow
with baby into child
Rather than make a baby blanket which they most definitely would already have.
 


Happy Crafting xx

13 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely Samantha, the stitching is spot on!! Well done to Ash and to you for teaching him!! I took Declan out a fair bit when he was learning but Connor scared the life out of me!! Your blanket is gorgeous and what a lovely idea to have blanket grow with the little person xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely monochromatic card. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stitching on your card sweetie and a gorgeous crochet blanket. Do they come in adult sizes?!?! Hope you're ok sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO wonderful. I just love it. Your baby/kiddo crocheted blanket is lovely- I adore the colours you used. Congrats to your son on his achievement, too! BRAVO to him! Thanks for playing along with us over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round! ~ Ali (CCAYR DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely news Samantha and congrats to your son on passing his driving test first time. I love how you have used the different sewing stitches on your cute CAS Christmas card and it adds such a fab texture :-)
    Finally, that crochet blanket is totally fabulous and the colour combo is really beautiful...a great idea to pick that rather than the usual pastel baby colours.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card, Samantha. Love it! Congratulations on your son getting his driver's license. And your blanket is super cute, lovely colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card, Samantha. Love it! Congratulations on your son getting his driver's license. And your blanket is super cute, lovely colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the design and the color combo you've chosen! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a sweet CAS card with lovely stitching, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful CAS card Samantha...love the stitching and that adorable christmas tree...thank you for sharing over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your CAS Christmas card, Samantha, and what a fabulous blanket - such a good idea to make it bigger so it can be used for longer! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha, I wish I had the brain to think up such an amazing CAS design and the patience to then sew it with my sewing machine, not to mention being able to teach a son to drive and crochet a gorgeous blanket - you are a wonder woman!
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this