Thursday, 22 September 2016

Monkey business! and a splash of colour

It's time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is

The sponsor of this challenge is
Wild Orchid Crafts



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Colour Combo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


My favorite colour combinations hmmmm this is a another hard challenge
because it depend on what I am making and for whom?
My favourite colour is blue and I love blue and grey together
so I have made 2 crochet monkeys for my great nephews.... and in this case its my favorite combo for boy monkeys :)


The reason they have really long arms and short legs because

they are curtain hold back monkeys for their bedroom!
Crafty Gals Corner-#90 Critters! hopefully these critters are ok :)
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow - Bow Tie does that count?
Critters & Creatures Always Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature - Hope crochet is ok?

and a lovely little splash of colour from my garden.

These are seed pods from Iris's  

This is also new but I have forgotten the name, Doh!

This one is new to my garden, its like a red hot poker but its called a popsicle it's
a 3rd of the size of a normal red hot poker and a lovely blush colour as you can see.. 






I have some more to share but I will keep those for another day :)

Happy crafting xx

5 comments:

  1. I love those monkeys, what a great idea for curtain tie backs too. Fab pics of your garden. Your apples look much bigger than ours are, but I think ours never get very big, although they make up for it in number! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those litte guys. Lovely photos too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those litte guys. Lovely photos too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are soooooo cute. I'm so impressed with your needle power and the grey and blue are perfect. Thanks for sharing your garden, that apple looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are a delightful pair of cheeky monkeys Samantha and so useful too!! Lovely pics of your garden xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this