Wednesday, 3 August 2016

P is for Paper Piecing at ABC Christmas challenge

Hello everyone!


Lisa our fabulous host this time at 

Our new challenge theme is 

'P' is for 'Paper Piecing'

and of course it must be christmas!

Our sponsor is Sami Stamps

I have used one of sami stamps fabulously cute images Chilly Bunny
I have kept it simple as ever because I LOVE the way the Image looks and want the focus to remain on the image.



Challenges I am playing are:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Winter Holiday - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - #315 Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas - Christmas - #77 - Show us some Sparkle
Allsorts W,3E #374 A Touch of Sparkle


Have a great week!

hugs me xx

6 comments:

  1. SO cute! Love his paper pieced ears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts
    "a touch of sparkle" challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love his scarf and his cute paper pieced ears too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute. I adore this card. I love the image and the paper piecing is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our ANYTHING GOES WITH WINTER challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this