Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Opps.... Ekkk.... and yay!

Well as every I seem to manage to sod up my post for while I was out of the country and as many of you know blogger does not like Ipad's for editing... Hmmmph!


So my Opps was that my

As you Like it creation did not post at all!

Opps.....

So here it is and there is still time to play if you wanna run check the challenge out...

the challenge theme is Favourite Shaped Card Base & Why Thursday, 25 August

Well this is a very easy choice for me I love standard
and would pick 15x15 square card base every time,
why? simply because I love the size and give me plenty
of clean space. even on a card that I have used layers there is still lots of space.


My Ekks is now I am back I am still running late never seem to catch my tail! ekkkk!
so here is my a little late ABC Christmas challenge card...


It's my turn hosting this one and my Challenge theme is R for Rip it.. Wednesday 31st August.
A
s you can see I ripped the main image edge and also the DP under that, as above a 15x15 square card and lots of white space... 


I am playing some challenge for this card:
Holly Jolly  #79 - Non-traditional Colors
Digi Choosday #35 - Anything Goes
Ike's World #71 Square Card with Something Round - enamel dots
Tuesday Throwdown #309 - Clean and Simple
Christmas Card Challenges - Winter- #38 anything goes!

My Yay is that before I went away but did not have time to post was I finished the dress and 2 dolls I was working on for our granddaughter yay!




annnnnnd....
I also made her a matching doll and then a mermaid too...






She was very happy I think....

You can find the pattern for the mermaid here - TheMerinoMermaid

Thought I might and my crochet projects to a couple of challenges if that's allowed?

UnstampaBelles - Anything but a Card + Twist: Tutorial (or link to tutorial) on how to make your project - Pattern link shared

Sunny Day Crafting - #12 Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday C5, - Children 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stitches - Crochet stitches and I had to sew the dress too


Happy Wednesday all :)

24 comments:

  1. LoVe your little birdie card - great design! Your choice of theme for ABC Christmas has me already grabbing and ripping so will definitely be entering this time! Your GD must love your special makes for her - they are fabulous! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and projects Samantha, your rip it up challenge really pushed the boundaries for me, I enjoyed creating with this theme though. I love the gorgeous dolls you have made for your Grand-daughter too, I'm sure she loves them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love that little mermaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh so cute. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards hun, and the crochet is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good gracious! I love it all! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! the dress you've created is fabulous! An original and beautiful project! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super pair of cards and I just love that chicken one :-) Your little dolls are awesome - how fabulous. I hope she really loves them. :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.


    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card! Such a cute image! (Loving your crochet projects too!)
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous selection of projects Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous set of projects. Thank you for sharing with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of gorgeous projects, the star of the show for me is that sweet little dress and matching dolly - what a lovely idea!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Samantha, I love the dancing g chicken, that really made me smile and the snowman and girl are adorable :-) LOVE 'EM
    OH my goodness! I LOVE the little dress and the dolls!! they are all brilliant!! what a gorgeous set!! ❤️❤️❤️

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby cards as usual Samantha but your stitching wins the day this time!! The dress is adorable and I love the idea of a dolly with matching dress. I am going to take a peek at the mermaid pattern, she's lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Christmas card! ❤️. Love the turquoise. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fantastic post with wonderful projects! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Mar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Try It On Tuesday!
    Thank you very much for joining us -
    your projects are all just LOVELY!!

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the ripping on your Christmas card. It's a really cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT
    Also wanted to tell you how much I like the dress and dolls. I want to make my great granddaughter one of those mermaid snuggle blankets for Christmas. The little mermaid doll would be so cute to add to that package. I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your dress is beautiful Samantha...love the cute dolls too and all we need now is the sun...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of the weekend... hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card. Great crocheted dolls too. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week for our "Non-Traditional Colours" challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just came back to say Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Samantha - you are wonder woman! your cards are gorgeous and your crocheting looks amazing. Hope you had a lovely hols.

    I love how you have torn the paper - it looks really effective. I struggle a bit (well, a lot)! with tearing because I am a neat freak!

    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards and hookin' there friend!!! oxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous creation very girlie.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this