Thursday, 11 August 2016

Favourite Flower? Oh wow how to choose?

It's time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is

Wild Orchid Crafts



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Flower(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love all flowers and love to photograph them,
but its a real struggle to just choose one favourite.


 

 

 

 



 


So those are some of the fabulous blooms in my garden...
but for card making Hmmmmmmm...

I recently got a new digi stamp that I think I am going to love
making this one as a paper pieced flower so for my favourite card making flower I choose a poppy!
and what's great is I can do them in any colour I like too!


Here are some Challenges I am playing along with:

Squirrel's Not-So Random Challenge - Anything Goes

ColourQ challenge - #354


Happy Crafting hugs me xx

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha...I think the DT struggled to pick a fave flower for this challenge! This poppy is really beautiful though, and I love how crafting allows us to choose any colour we like for flowers...this blue is so pretty :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image. I think it wll be so vesitile and lovely in all sorts of colours. Beautiful flowers from your garden too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to get great use from that digi Samantha, it's beautiful and looks so pretty in that colour. Your garden must look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't limit myself to your card...your entire post is gorgeous! I can just imagine how beautiful your yard must look. I love the poppy digi and agree with our teamies, its gorgeous in blue and will certainly be versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS design, love the image too, so versatile.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicate and lovely! Thanks fro joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Samantha! Love this set of popies! Thanks for playing along with ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card hun, I love the soft blue and poppies are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers, Samantha, I think they are my favorites as well as birds! Love your card! So happy you played with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Samantha and lovely photos too :-) Love the paper pieced flowers, so pretty :-)

    I popped by to say how much I love your HM Xmas card too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this