Saturday, 30 July 2016

Paper piecing fun

Ohhhhh what happens when you have a head headache for days
and you can't think straight?
You forget to press schedule on your post you wrote so it does not post!

DOH!

It's time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge


The sponsor of this challenge is


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Favourite papers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


My favourite papers are Echo park... I love all papers really but the Echo park papers really seem to be to my taste with nearly All the papers in each pack I could use again and again...
I will even admit to buying the same pad several times 

Updated

Here are a few challenges I am playing:

Aud Sentiments - #160 Anything Goes + A Sentiment + A DT Call
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - #262 - A Stitch In Time (real or faux stitching)

Happy Crafting xx

11 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH! I love your paper piecing! Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, this is adorable. I also love EP papers. I just adore the image you've used, and that stitching yields such a nice subtle effect-- not taking anything from the focus! You have a new follower, and thanks for sharing with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never, and well worth the wait. A fab card, love the paper piecing. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the banner and dress piecing really are perfect. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that image of the girl. Gorgeous card. Great paper piecing. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Echo Park is one of my most favorite paper companies! Your card is adorable! Love the paper pieced dress and matching banner, and the stitching around the main panel AND in the corners of the green frame! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, this is a gorgeous card. I love that image and your paper piecing looks amazing - so modern and fab.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww hun, hope you're feeling better now. Love your pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops! I hope your head is better now.
    Fabby card; the paper pieced dress and matching bunting look so cute :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you have had a headache for so long friend :( On a brighter note, this card is super stinkin' cute!! LOVE the paper piecing! Echo Park is one of my fav's too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fabulous! Love the it.
    Thank You for playing with Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this