Thursday, 14 July 2016

My trademark...... do you know what it is?

 Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
Your "trademark" style - what defines your style (& why).
You MUST explain WHY.

My favourite trademark is definitely C&S
I love the image to speak for itself and also I don't like a lot of frill and fuss, not to mention the postage savings
the image I am using is Jolly Garlands by Digi stamp Boutique

I am playing a few challenges with this card too!
Crimbo Crackers  - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Make Your Mark
Fab 'n' Funky - Add A Sentiment
A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas/winter
Holly Jolly Christmas - Inspired by a Song -
Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la, la la la la

have a great week hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card and cute image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love your cute CAS style and it's definitely recognisable for the awesomeness of the designs using adorable images...just like this little chap...so gorgeous!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, this is a gorgeous card. I love how you have coloured that cute image and your card design is lovely and very elegantly CAS.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is you to a "T"...love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woderful card, love the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this Samantha! Everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the image and your coloring - thanks for sharing your Christmas project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week :)
    Hugs Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Nice colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I love this pingy!!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww...he's a cutie!!! I agree, the postage can be outrageous if you have a lot of "stuff" on cards - love the CAS! WTG...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this