Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Little critters you have to love them all

Hellooooo
Its Wednesday and time

The challenge host this time is the lovely
Helen she has a fabulous nice and easy theme too!

'N is for No Rules!'

(In other words, 'Anything Goes'

just don't forget to make it a Christmas project!)

Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps

For my card this week I decided to ink up this cute little WOJ mouse
I LOVE Henry he is my total favourite WOJ character.
I have kept it simple I am really loving the tag die... tehhehee 

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Something that begins with "F" - Flakes as in snow ones and fur on his hat.
Use Your Stuff - use your stash - Animal
Come and Get It Christmas in July
The Glory of Christmas - #88 Two or More Patterned Papers


And a few photos...

Remember we had goldfinches nesting well they fledged!
yay... and I managed to grab a photo in a hurry! near left the lens cap on I was so excited to see them going...

and the parents were on the look out too!


have a great week hugs me xx

12 comments:

  1. Great image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of these stamps but he is so cute. I love this card. Nice coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    I'm glad you got a picture of the fledges. That is always fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute mouse Samantha and yep, that tag die is rather special!! We have a family of robins in our garden and their little speckled breasts are just being replaced by red ones. They are such cute babies and so friendly, we have to be careful that they don't come into the house when the french windows are open!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a charming card and that image is too cute for words. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why he's your favourite - such a cutie.
    Lovely card and great pics of your feathered residents.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jup, Henry is the best, lovely card you have made, Samentha,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Samantha, Henry is adorable and I love the tag shape and simple design, GORGEOUS :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little mouse. Great Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Samantha. Henry is my favorite mouse :), he is adorable. I also love the colours. And I love your pictures of the goldfinches. In our garden we have a family of woodpeckers and ringband parakeets. Lovely to see. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normally I would be cooing over adorable little Henry on your fab design but I think the baby goldfinch may just have stolen Henry's thunder...wow, so glad you got a picture of the moment they fledged and awwwww, so adorable :-)
    Now, back to the card and that label shape is great...I can see why you are loving it so much. The colour combo, fab papers and twine make for a lovely vintage style design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute is he? Lovely card Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this