Wednesday, 22 June 2016

M is for Mice

Hi again Its Wednesday and time

The challenge host this time is the lovely Sue
and our challenge theme is M for Mice

Sqeeeeeeeeak!


Sue is really excited about hosting this challenge! Because she is....tanglemouse

and tangle mouse LOVES adorable Christmas meeces!

The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn

For my card I have used this lovely Whiff of Joy mouse couple I just adore them
and my fast becoming favourite die set the tag shape.


Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Winter Holiday - WarmWinter Clothing  - do hat and scarfs qualify?) 20/07

A Snowflakes Promise Anything Goes (as long as it's Christmas or winter) 27/06 
Holly Jolly Christmas Must be Christmas - Tag It) 27/06  
Critters and Creatures Always Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature) 28/06

Just a quick post from me today so have a great week! 
xx

7 comments:

  1. Love it Samantha...such a sweet pair of meeces lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card Samantha :-) the meeces are adorable and the papers and layout are fab too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, I love this card. Those meeces are so darn cute and you have coloured them beautifully - I really like the shape you have cut around them too. Gorgeous combinations of colours and papers.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love your patterned papers! :)
    Your ABC Teamie,
    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Samantha. I looooove the mice and the design. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for cute meeces... I love them too! This pair are so cute and look very cosy snuggled on the candy cane :-)
    Fab design...the paper brilliantly echoes the candy cane stripes and the label shape is fab :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you can see I'm running so behind on my visits! Love Henry and his little friend. They're so adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this