Thursday, 30 June 2016

Glorious colours

Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 



your Favourite Markers, Inks or Pencils (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

As above we are sponsored by Digi stamp boutique
I am lucky enough to choose Rosie Collection 1
to work with isn't she the cutest! 

My favourite medium is Ohhh this is difficult because I LOVE distress inks but I also love spectrum noir pens too! I guess for speed I have to choose the Spectrum Noir pens.
My colours are inspired by the photos i took yesterday below

Nearly forgot to add this card for my challenge


Cute Card Thursday #432 Add A Banner/Flags
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stampaive and More - JFF #266 Flowers
Shopping Our Stash #258 - How Does Your Garden Grow


and I had a lovely surprise this last week we have goldfinches nesting in our Clematis

you can just about make her out on the nest here without me frightening her off.

and this is one of the parents in full glorious view yesterday





have a great week hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. I love this card Samantha, the colours are gorgeous and Rosie is so sweet. What great photographs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having nesting goldfinches in your garden is fabulous; I would lose hours just watching them! It's great that they also inspired your beautiful colourful card too, and that image is so cute :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration and a lovely summery card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration and a lovely summery card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling! So cool that you were inspired by these lovely birds, I love seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, gorgeous card, Samantha. I love the image, it's so cute. Lovely colours too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card, Samantha! Just love this little cutie! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Samantha: What an adorable image you used for your beautiful card!! Love all the details and the layout, the pattern paper couldn't be more perfect for this cutie pie.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash, hope you come back to join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous summery card hun. And lovely photos too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bright and cheerful card, so sweet and a beautiful design with the banner element and geometric shaped layers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this