Thursday, 2 June 2016

Food or Drink?

Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge




The sponsor of this challenge is
Dies to die for


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Food or Drink ? (& why).

You could interpreted this challenge as colour, meaning
your favourite food is chocolate so use brown,
or you like strawberries and cream and so use red & cream.

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Oh my favourite is definitely food!
and come on who doesn't like chocolate cake?
do I need to say anymore?
CHOCOLATE CAKE!

and yes the cake is homemade
and yes that is chocolate ganache!


Here are a few challenges I am playing along with -
Cards und More - Let's Use Lot of Colors - 7/6/16
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes with Die Cuts - 7/6/16
Shopping Our Stash The 4 Elements (Water, Earth, Wind, Fire - choose one) - Fire = Candle on the cake and also fire = Oven to cook the cake :) 
- 7/6/16
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Shop Closing :( - Layers 13/06/16
Ooh La La Creations - Animals with 4 legs - Bears 6/6/16

and a couple of photos for you
Flag Iris just about to burst out
went off to work and 
when I came home that evening

and my poppies 

Happy Crafting hugs me xx

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh chocolate ganache cupcakes. YUMMY!!! Hope you saved some for me! Love the card, and of course your inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and I have no doubt the only thing that is left of your inspiration is the crumbs! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which is more gorgeous, your card or your cupcakes! I love looking at both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha your card is so sweet, but I have to say my mouth is watering looking at those cakes! YUMMY or what - they look delish! Thanks for joining my 4 legged challenge over at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and even more gorgeous and delicious looking cupcakes, are there any left?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love that cute little bear and the cupcakes look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never mind about the card, let's just talk chocolate cupcakes...yummy!! Both are equally brilliant. A beautiful picture if your iris, our corms must have been eaten as we have no sign of any this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! (And the cupcakes look delicious!) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this