Thursday, 16 June 2016

Favourite Die

Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge




The sponsor of this challenge is
Bunny Zoe


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Die & why
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Well I agree with my teamies this challenge was a challenge of Which die is my favourite,
OUCH! ermmmm think think think... THERE ARE LOADS! that are my favourite...
I have to say though Tattered Florals is one of my go to dies so it is definitely one of my favorites.


and here are a few more photos from my garden this past week

The Flag Iris's started to open and what a lovely show

Not sure of the name of this flower but the bee's love it

Nasturtiums

Poppies

Peony

Peony

Climbing rose

Have a great week hugs me xx

9 comments:

  1. Love your card Samantha, what a fantastic flower that looks great on that lovely shaped label. What a glorious show your garden must be, super photographs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely flower die. Beautiful show in your garden . I know where you get your inspiration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely flower die. Beautiful show in your garden . I know where you get your inspiration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and your garden flowers are gorgeous. I love all the beautiful bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly a CAS Queen Samantha, love this card.
    A beautiful set of photo's from your garden too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS card, Samantha. Gorgeous flower die and beautiful garden flowers too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card, Samantha. Gorgeous flower die and beautiful garden flowers too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some fantastic flowers both in your garden and on your card!
    Your design is really cute, and I especially love the pretty label shape and that little button centre :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tattered florals is one of my favs too...its just impossible to pick one. I love the way you set the flower on the label die, such a wonderful design. You garden is gorgeous too, peonies always make me think of home.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this