Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Winter wishes on a hot and sunny day!

Hi Everyone Its Wednesday and time

The challenge host this time is the lovely Lisa
and her theme for the next two weeks is 

~ J is for Jewels ~
As Lisa says Jewels always add a touch of elegance to any Christmas project. 

The Sponsor  for the challenge is - Fred She Said

Here is my card I really enjoyed making it thanks for the Tutorial Wilma




I am playing a couple of challenges this time
Crafty Cardmakers - Pearls or Gems
A Gem of a Challenge - Favourite Colour Combination
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes


and a few more photos I have taken in my garden this week




Happy Wednesday hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and loving the pictures

    Lilian B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I'm now wondering if I need that sentiment die ..... (argh!!!) LOL
    Lovely card honey. And some lovely 'summer' photos to go with the, erm, Winter theme! LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fab card, Samantha. Love to see you used 'my' tutorial. Gorgeous paper too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fab card, Samantha. Love to see you used 'my' tutorial. Gorgeous paper too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wilma's tutorial and I'm going to give it a go...your letters looks amazing Samantha. Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this