Thursday, 5 May 2016

Wedding on the cards

Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge isAll Dressed Up.


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite
Patterned or Embossed Paper (& why).

But don't forget you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to qualify for the prize

This challenge was super easy for me to choose
My Favourite has to be patterned papers. I Love deciding on an image and then rummaging through my paper scraps draw to find the perfect pieces that match and coordinate the best, I'm not so keen on cutting into new sheets though (lol)

This is a card I was asked to make for the couple to be in advance of their wedding so I hope they like it...


I also thought I would share a few shots I have taken with my new camera lens all in my garden :)





4 comments:

  1. A beautiful personalised card. Lovely bluebells, ours are still in the early bud stage. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful personalised card. Lovely bluebells, ours are still in the early bud stage. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and beautiful photos hun. HOpe you've had a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome, personalized tribute. I have a hard time cutting into new sheet also, I love my beautiful paper! Beautiful flower pics, looks as if Spring has arrived in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this