Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Pucker up!

Hi Everyone Its Wednesday and time

The challenge host this time is the fabulous Sue
her Challenge theme is K for Kissing and don't forget it HAS to be Christmas!!

Now I know the theme can be a little tricky if like me you have not got an image that suits the theme but here is a sentiment I have made for a previous challenge that suits this one too!

for you to use if you would like it just click and save as its a png image




The Sponsor this time is Wild Orchid Crafts

Now as I said above I struggled for an image so I grabbed my crochet hook and started playing with some leaf patterns I have to try and make a mistletoe pattern I think.... I managed it ok..
The sentiment is some little peg alphabet stamps.


Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Winter Wonderland Non-traditional Christmas colors - 27/5/16
Crimbo Crackers #107 Anything Goes - 1/6/16
Creative Corner - Clean and Simple 27/5/16
C.R.A.F.T. #364 Christmas 25/5/16
Snowflakes Promise #22 - Anything Goes (Christmas or winter)31/5/16

Mwah! 
have a great week and hope you can come and play along :)

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Samantha - I love your crochet mistletoe!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, this is a brilliant card. I love your clever idea for the theme and your crocheted mistletoe looks gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your lovely sentiment too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crochet on your card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and lovely Christmas card with your fab mistletoe- very clever done Samantha,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely crocheting, fabby looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is just what's needed to start off the Christmas Kissing!
    Such a Brilliant idea and I LOve your perfect crocheting.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could crochet like you, this is a fantastic card Samantha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could crochet like you, this is a fantastic card Samantha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Samantha, I love the crocheted mistletoe! very original and totally gorgeous! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An ingenious design Samantha, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teee-he-he, this is a great idea and a lovely CAS make. I'm just catching up after my week's holiday and it's nice to have a long Bank Holiday weekend to ease myself back into things! At least it's been sunny so I've been in the garden for most of it, although I have been colouring while I'm outside! :0) Hope you've had a good weekend Samantha and not been doing too much in the allotment to wear yourself out if the weather's been nice for you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous idea, Samantha. Love it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this