Thursday, 19 May 2016

Flowers and little bow and a scare!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ya all well I have lots to share today but I am most proud of my Son and thought I would share his latest film piece for college and his A-level 2
He film, edited and recorded all sound and added sound effects.

Shot in the Dark KC Version


Ok are you suitably scared?

Yes?
tehehhehee sorry! 



Ok so now its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is 


Sweet n Sassy Stamps
$10.00
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Big or Little Bows (& why).


You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



My favourites are small bows they are just so dainty and

always fit the project no matter the size of the project and also make perfect flower centres too.

Not much to explain with this one
its a little present I have wrapped in DP and then a
little tattered florals flower with a little bow


Here are a few challenges I am playing along with -
Sweet Stamps - May -  Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #15 Flower Power
Southern Girls 134 ANything Goes

As we are now into May I thought I would share a few
more photos from my garden

Its amazing how beautiful a weed can be...

The first one of the year has burst open


Love how pretty these Solomon's seal look.

Have a great week hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. I love small and dainty bows, specially in the centre of flowers. Nice to see the garden bursting into flower too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation honey, and I Love those photos too. Your garden must be very pretty. I know what you mean about the dandelion too, but I hate them in the garden, their roots are a nightmare to dig out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEK!! You must be very proud Samantha, I watched it with the sound turned down!! What a pretty parcel, love the little knotted bow in the middle of the sweet flower. My garden is only just bursting into life, the cherry tree blossom has been and gone, the apple and pear trees are just in bud and our clematis is really late. The only things that are out when they should be are my aquiligias xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little present with the cute little bow - darling. Love the flower you used. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is my favorite color how could I not like this cutie TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talent just abounds in your family! Talk about opposites tho, dark and scary to bright and very pleasing! I love your little package with the oh so sweet bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention your beautiful pictures too, the dandelion is particularly beautiful in this shot. We don't have them here, I loved seeing the pic.

      Delete
  7. Spring time is soo fun with all the flowers coming alive. Love your present with the little flower and bow. Not a fan of 'scary' so I'll just wish your son well on his ventures in the movies, ha! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bow is so cute with the flower. It adds a beautiful accent. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics of your yard, Samantha and that present is super cute with that flower/bow combination :) GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Less is certainly more. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #134.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this