Thursday, 7 April 2016

Spring is here

Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Anything but a Card (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Well is there are a few things that are my favorite anything but a card but Crochet is at the top, I LOVE Crochet so my No card project is this hat for my grand-daughter and the little gift bag to wrap it for easter as she can not have cows milk so I figured that I would make her something instead.




Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
ABC Challenge E is for Everything

Kreativeinkauf-challenge #37 Happy Easter
Critters and Creatures  Anything Goes - Critter/Creature - Bunny HatCrazy 4 Challenges - Little Critters - Bunny Hat
Craft for the Craic - April - Anything But a Card
hope you can come and join us at As You Like It
Happy Crafting xx

10 comments:

  1. This is beautifully crocheted and I love the bunny ears.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most beautiful crochet items babes, and I am drooling after this hat! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just WONDERFUL Samantha and I bet she looked adorable in it. The bag is really cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is such an adorably cute hat, she will look gorgeous in it. Your crochet items are always so beautiful Samantha.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunny hat. Your grand-daughter will look pretty in it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you make these in adult sizes? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha - this is a beautiful gift. Such a cute design and I'm with Annette - adult sizes would be too cool!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute hat, Samantha. Love it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute hat, Samantha. Love it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha, this is DARLING! I can just imagine how cute she will look in it, and what a great idea for an Easter gift. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this