Thursday, 21 April 2016

Favourite Animal was always gonna be a tough call!

Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge



The sponsor of this challenge is
Crafty Ribbons


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Animal (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

This a really difficult challenge in the respect of choosing A favourite animal I love all animals 
and have a Rabbit a Guinea pig a goose, ducks and Chickens... soooo I decided to go with my favourite wooden shape that arrived recently.


so the 1 I have chosen is the Squirrel I love the way they scoot up and down and round and round trees and they are soooo clever too!

I have made this door plaque
its all MDF I have painted all the pieces and then glued it together.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:

Critters and Creatures - Always Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Woodland Friends

hope you can come and join us at As You Like It
Happy Crafting xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha - this is a fabulous project - that Squirrel is super cute and you have coloured him/her perfectly - I love the blue plaque as well - all gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Samantha. I love the squirrel too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so sweet, Samantha! What a wonderful name plaque!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous Samantha, it's perfect for our woodland friends at the cutie pies. We have a tree lined track from my stable yard and there are masses of squirrels living in the trees. As I am riding along they come along with us leaping from tree to tree...lovely little animals xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely little creation. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great name plaque for a little boys room, love the squirrel and you have decorated it beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great plaque, Samantha. I love the squirrel it's super cute. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweetie....gorgeous make

    Thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and decorative piece! Will look great on a door or wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! Love the squirrel!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well hurrah for squirrels!! Love this hunny, I'm off to change my name to Billy... xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic door plaque. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies this month. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this