Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Chilly enough for hats...

Hi Everyone Its Wednesday and time
for a new ABC Christmas Challenge!

The challenge host this time is.....
Me!

Before I get to the challenge today I have some sad news to share

We are today saying a Sad farewell to Lacey Thank you Lacey for all your help and input awesome creations and friendship and also the generous sponsorship you gave us with your shop over the last 6 and a bit years. We will miss you but wish you all the luck in the world for your pending house move and also  your new business that you have been working hard to get going!
Here is the link so you can all go check it out!

A Lot of Bling Etsy shop

and here
A Lot of Bling Facebook




So then to the challenge ahead...

H is for Hats - Christmas hats to be exact :)
and our sponsor is - Digi Stamp Boutique

I have used one of their images kindly given by the sponsor for
the ABC Christmas Challenge DT

I have tried to keep my card C&S and hand cut the top border

using my roll of DS tape as a guide as I have not got a die that cuts this shape... coloured with distress inks.


Here are some challenges I am playing along with:



Digistamp Boutique - April Customer Competition
Sparkle N Sprinkle ~ Anything Goes using Embossing Powder/Glitter
Sparkles Christmas ~ CAS Christmas
Unicorn Challenge - #8 Favourite Time of the Year (Christmas)
Crafty Boots ~ Use a Sentiment



hugs and happy Crafting


22 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and fabulous hat!
    Have a great day.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats I do and little robin looks very cosy in his!! Wonderful painting and I love how you created the curvy border xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card - a beautiful cute image and a great way to cut a wavy border.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun card, Samantha. I love the design and that cute little robin. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun card, Samantha. I love the design and that cute little robin. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I love that little robin!! He's adorable. HOpe you're ok hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwhh! What a sweetie he is... I LOve your CAS design..I thought you'd used a die..FAB shape.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card with beautiful colours and a sweet image, Samentha,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. I love the detail of the curved paper and the embossed card. The image is just the cutest. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie and I love his hat! Great idea on how to make a curved border too, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card, that sweet little robin is adorable. I love the embossing and the shape of your patterned paper. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha, this is a gorgeous card - I love your CAS design and that little robin is so beautifully coloured.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really sweet card. Fab border that you've cut out too. A great clean and simple card. thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkle Christmas. Good luck. Hugs X X x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hat! Great idea to cut your own border. It looks perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha! I love this card so much! Your DIY decorative cut on the dp is excellent! Thanks for sharing wit with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    love your card,it's so pretty,
    thanks for joining us at CHCC2
    hugs Lisbeth DT CHCC2

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A CLEAN AND SIMPLE CARD" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how cute is this, I just love your CAS card thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Christmas Sparkles , hope to you you next time..

    Hugs Babs DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww...this is so cute! Love your layout too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Love this little birdie and your design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi
    fun card
    thanks for joining us at CHCC2
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an adorable and super cute card. Love that little bird!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this