Thursday, 10 March 2016

What's your favourite?


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your favourite type of embossing & why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

The sponsor of this challenge is
Freckled Fawn

For my card I have chosen embossing paste not your normal embossing medium
but to me this falls into the Dry embossing category once you have finished your creation
because it dries hard.

So why is it my favourite?

Because I love the texture and wow it provides
especially the white onto kraft cardstock.
I made my own mask from a memory box die masked off the area
had some fun! The flower is a tattered florals also cut from Kraft and coloured with
distress inks the cute little butterfly button I can not remember where I got it but it was sat on my desk just waiting for the right project.

Here are some challenge I am playing along with:

Addicted to Stamps and More -  #184  Clean and Simple
Simon Says Stamp - A Bit of Green
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Use Dies and/or Punches
Sweet Stamps - March -  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Make Your Own Background

have a fab week hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. Hun, this is absolutely stunning. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I struggle with CAS design and you've inspired me today ... thanks!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple design with lots of impact, love the texture paste, don;t use mine enough.
    lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fab hun, and that flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh real touchy feely texture Samantha!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty; love the texture! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your flower ! Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card design - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this effect, one I have not tried... yet. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, I had forgotten my embossing paste until you mentioned it. I love this white on craft, it just makes me want to touch your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card, Samantha. I love the pattern the die. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card, Samantha. I love the pattern the die. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Samantha! I love the embossing paste against the kraft background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, great way to use that die. I have it and have never thought to do that yet it really is stunning. Love the whole look of your card, very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree: your card is a WOW! The white embossing paste on craft is lovely, and the addition of the flower adds such impact! So glad you shared your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the simple design of your card, and how the embossing paste and flower give it dimension. Thank you for joining in our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this