Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Frills or No Frills that is the question at ABC Christmas challenge


Its Wednesday and time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge!


The Theme this time is F for Frills or No Frills
our Fabulous host is Dorte and our lovely sponsor is


For my card I have used paper punches and ruffled the edges a little
to create a few frills, I am not in love with this card at all in fact I am not keen on it one little bit!
but to late to change it now so here it is...

Here are a couple of challenges I am playing along with:

Christmas Card - Christmas / Winter - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - Christmas - #67 - L is for Lace
Snowflakes Promise Christmas/winter themed #18 - Anything Goes

Have a great rest of the week hope the weather is shining where you are
hugs me xx

8 comments:

  1. I love it, Samantha. I like the colours and the design. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is fantastic, red, kraft and a touch of lace...gorgeous you silly sausage!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Samantha! the red and kraft look fabulous! you are being WAY too hard on yourself, this really is gorgeous! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card honey, love it on the kraft coloured card.
    Smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...even if you're not keen on it...we all love it! Your frills look fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and I think it's fab Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me LOve it too! Your Kraft paper and frills are so pretty. A GORgeous Snowflake too Samantha.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love anything with Kraft card especially when it's paired with white too and your lace works perfectly.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this