Wednesday, 2 March 2016

E for Embossing wet or dry?

Its Wednesday and time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge!



The Theme is E - Embossing wet or dry

We are sponsored by the lovely Dulcie, owner of the  Wild Rose Studio

For my card I have used wet embossing paste and I am loving it I think this stuff is definitely my new favourite type of embossing

Challenge I would like to play I will add later as it's been a busy day I have collected my dad from Hospital he has just had a knee replacement operation Thursday 25th Feb
so wishing him a good recovery too!

hugs me xx

11 comments:

  1. Great card Samantha. Wishing Dad a speedy recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, this is a really stylish card - I love the combination of Kraft and white embossing - it looks beautiful.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely; the combo of black. white and Kraft is super stylish and I bet that embossing paste gives a fab texture too :-)
    Sending lots of get well wishes for your Dad.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very CAS and I love that paste. I may have to try that. Hope your dad's ok hun. Thinking of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love the look of white on kraft!
    Think I might have to give embossing paste a go!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOrgeous! It really does 'pop'..FABulous design and I do so love Kraft paper.
    Chrissyxx
    Hope your Dad's okay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Samantha, I love the white embossing paste with the kraft cardstock, it looks absolutely stunning! great design :-)

    Hope your Dad is doing well xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Samantha. I love your snowflakes in embossing paste. Hope your dad has a speedy recovery. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS design Samantha! Such a striking card! ;)
    Your teamie,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely with the white on kraft, beautiful CAS card, Samentha. Hope your Dad is doing well,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the embossing really stands out Samantha. This is a terrific card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this