Thursday, 25 February 2016

Favourite Occasion



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Occasion (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

The sponsor of this challenge is
Bunny Zoe


My favourite occasion has to be Birth! I LOVE that I am making something for a new baby a brand new little person... a new little someone to make lots of things for :)
I have created this frame by adding different fonts of the information of the family and birth details.. then quilling a pair of cute little feet... in a box frame.

Well as well as this Frame above for my step nieces little girl.

Here is the photo of my Great Nephew in the sleep sack I crochet for him, No worries about it not being big enough either :)


Happy Crafting friends
hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Just fabulous hun, the frame is such a personal gift. You are ultra clever you know! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, beautiful gifts and a lovely 'favourite' to have! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha - these are beautiful creations. The little frame is really inspirational, such a gorgeous keepsake, and the crocheted 'snuggly' is wonderful - you are super talented.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful keepsake you have created. I love those tiny quilled feet:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, creating for little ones is always lovely and your box frame is such a wonderful keepsake. I think your Great Nephew has plenty of growing room in that sleeping sack...which means he will be able to use it for a long time to come!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this