Wednesday, 3 February 2016

C is for Cute Critters

Hi everyone! Sorry I am late my post was set in draft DOH!
Anyway....

It's already February and it's our 3rd challenge of this year.
at ABC Christmas Challenge!

We also have a fantastic Tutorial from Wilma too! so check that out!

Here is a peak of Wilma's card


ok so the theme C for Cute Critters

Our Sponsor is 
Now for my creations with these cute little mice


Some challenges I am playing along with are:

Fab 'n' Funky -  #290 All Creatures Great and Small
ABC Challenge  - A is for Animals
House Mouse Challenge - Anything House Mouse Goes or Love
A Snowflakes Promise Christmas/winter themed #15 - Anything Goes - Winter or Christmas
Creative Card Crew - #105 Anything Goes



Thought I would share my progress!
this is what I showed you last time


Well
I had a mistake 1/3 of the way through I decided to leave it because it was a lot of work to take it out and speaking to several friends they said nobody would probably notice anyway so I was sitting on Saturday evening finished it off and just as a glancing comment I said to my lovely husband can you see any mistakes and he said erm you want the truth? 
I said yeah I sure do and he said sorry darling but yes I can see just about there pointing to the error that looks totally different 😳
So I decided to frog (rip it out) the work back to the mistake but... being it was 11-30 ish at night I thought I will frog to the error and then start again the next day but as I had finished and sewn in the ends it was difficult to undo.... so struggled on for about 1/2 hour and still could not get the ends out so decided to cut it.... that way I would only lose a row or sooo..

Wrong I make a fatal error and started undoing the wrong end and buggered it up big style
So I have had to un do the WHOLE thing

But Hubby helped me bless he sat on the lounge floor with me and we unpicked and rolled all the balls up.... I am glad hes honest some blokes would have said No what mistake and then I would have regretted leaving it.....
sooooo this is where I am up to now and NO mistakes yay!

I will share the photo when its finished :)

21 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those little mice...and the spotty paper!
    Helen x

    PS - can't wait to see the finished sleeping pouch...I'm sure it will be worth all your effort! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute mice Samantha and the sparkly dazzlers are a lovely touch. I will look forward to seeing the completed project, it will be worth the rework I'm sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are cute! Love them and the gorgeous papers too.
    Your crochet project looks fabulous, shame about the hiccup in the middle but will be worth all the angst in the end.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet mice and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this HM image, Samantha....lovely papers you have used,
    hugs Dorte
    Glad to se you at HM&FMC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute Samantha! :) I love that image and all your fun colors! Such a happy card. :)
    Hugs,
    Mandy (Your teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey, I'm so sorry you had to undo your work and start again, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. I can't leave it if I know I've made an error. Love the critters card though. Cute - check!!! LOL
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card! Thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable. Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and fabulous card. Love the glossy details on the ornaments.
    Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waw looks gorgeous Samantha! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is ADORABLE Samantha...the papers are such a wonderful compliment to your sweet image!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card with great colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the shiny baubles and what a great card, thank you for sharing with us at the HM&FMC
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha, this is a beautiful card. I love your colouring of that super cute House Mouse and your card design is gorgeous with those lovely papers. Fabulous crocheting too - my hubby would have been truthful too, even if it meant more work!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this fun card, Samantha - the image is adorable and the papers and layout are fantastic. I would have had to redo it too - it will be well worth it in the end!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Samantha. I love those mice, so cute. And lovely papers too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  18. An adorabale card Samantha, a fabulous CAS card with lovely colours and gorgeous cute image with lovely details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute House Mouse card! That's one I haven't seen before. I really like all those colored circles in the patterned paper. So festive and mimics the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an adorable card, such a fun image and great papers.
    Thank you for joining us at House-Mouse and Friends Monday.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fun bright Christmas card. Love the little mice. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this