Wednesday, 20 January 2016

B is for Baubles

Super quick post from me today as I am mega busy with my Crochet
here is a quick peek at what I am working on...

This is a baby sleeping pouch for my new great nephew,
it's cable so a little tricky i've not done that before... so watch this space

On to my Christmas card for a ABC Christmas Challenge!
This weeks challenge in B for Baubles

Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps

For my card I am using Cute Snowman

Some challenges I am playing along with are:

Stemplegarten  #45 Winter Wonderland
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Cute or anything goes

Happy Wednesday!
hugs me x


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha, the little snowman is super cute and i love the papers and layout too :-)
    I am learning to crochet too, so far I made a penguin and have now made a cowl and ear warmer, will pop some photo's on my blog post too ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun snowman image and your candy style embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute little snowman Samantha! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute little snowman Samantha! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, I love your card. The Snowman is super cute but what really catches my eye is your lovely design using the little circles from the design papers as card candi - genius...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is awesome, Samantha....such a little cutie snowman. Lovely papers,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Samantha.I love your fab papers and design and your snowman is so cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a soft spot for cute snowmen and this is right up there on the cute scale! Great design and I love the embellies you cut from the DP...very co-ordinated and they look fab :-)
    Can't wait to see the baby sleeping pouch too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous, Samantha. I love that super cute snowman, the papers and the design. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous, Samantha. I love that super cute snowman, the papers and the design. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love all those colors. Such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this