Wednesday, 6 January 2016

A for Anything Christmas.... YES Christmas!

Hey all!
WOW 2016

This should be a good year!

Now if you make Christmas cards and it's a mad dash for the finish line to send them
then you need to come and join us at 


We Girls have rocked the last 6 years around the alphabet and by Christmas have at the VERY least 26 cards ready to post by last post for Christmas, We want to welcome you and encourage you to play along this year and put the fun in making christmas cards and remove the last minute dash stress! We have an awesome year lined up for you this year so don't hide the christmas craft stash away keep in out and play along! we have a great line up of sponsors too!

Soooooooooooooooooo
For the first challenge of 2016 I have made it super easy for you to play
the challenge theme is....

A for Anything Christmas
the sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps
The image I am using is "Curious Gifts"


Here are a few challenges I am playing:

Sami Stamps - Add a little sparkle - Stickles around the edge of the white image layer.
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes - Stickles
Sweet Stamps - January -  Anything Goes

hugs me xx

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Samantha, great card- fantastic stamp and as I say every year, a great idea to keep Christmas crafting all year round... I'll try! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! I am partial to Sami Stamps and you have done a fab job of this one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Samantha! Love those playful cats on your card and the paper piecing is a great idea. Terrific card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper pieced image looks great Samantha, I love the papers you have used and the pale colour palette too. I often try for a more pastel card creation but it always ends up with deeper, darker colours than I intended, just can't seem to pull it off. I hope you had a love Christmas and New Year and I'm looking forward to 2016 at ABC Christmas challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fab, Samantha. I love your choice of digi and the paper pieced elements! And the colours. Thanks for your lovely comment you left on my blog. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image really is a sweetie..
    LOve your colour and FAB paper piecing Samantha.
    Great design too.
    Chrissyxx
    So happy to be part of your team x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, this is a gorgeous card. your paper piecing is lovely and really neat (I am rubbish at it)! and I love the sparkle round the edge of your card.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us!
    Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
    Samantha, i featured your card on our Sami Stamps FB group page.

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Samantha - you did a fab job with the paper piecing! Love the colours too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab card, and I may try to play along a bit more this year as one of my missions is to have my xmas cards made for November! Eeeeek.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the repeat pattern of polka dots throughout the project! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I know it's a good idea but I just can't bring myself to do Christmas again just yet!
    This image is so sweet, the paper piecing looks fabulous and I love the touch of sparkle :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your paper piecing is brilliant. Such a darling card! (I'm such a cat person so I especially love it.) :) Thanks for inviting me to join your sweet team and for all your patience & encouragement! I'm super excited to be with you guys!
    Crafty hugs from your new teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I said 3 years ago that I would commit to doing this and I think I flopped out on the third post! I wonder if I have it in myself to do it this year. The guilt of having made NO cards this year should be motivation enough. OH and that image on your card...STINKING ADORABLE!!! Love your card and thank you for the inspiration to maybe get my butt in gear.
    Happy New Year!
    Big hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE THIS CARD! Darling design and image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just darling. I love all the pieced boxes, they look so festive and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Sami Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this