Thursday, 3 December 2015

I love Henry!

Hi everyone,

Its Thursday and it's that time again
but this time its DECEMBER! Ekkk!
its time for a new As You Like It Challenge

The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite for Male or Female (& why).


I love making cards for females they are always fun and easy to make with
I always have more ideas than time to make them, But I have to choose Male
cards as they take lots of planning time and are most definitely a challenge
But I love my husbands face everytime he opens one of my handmade cards
he studies them for ages and is always so complimentary, and the Stamp is one that I have used lots of times..,, I LOVE Henry he is so cute and I have had him quite a few years now :)


I would love to play the following challenges with my card
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - December -  Anything Goes
Retro Rubber  - (use rubber stamp - at least a year old) - Anything Goes - Henry is several years old
Tuesday Throwdown -  Cute and Cuddly

Have a Great rest of the day


13 comments:

  1. Who couldn't love Henry?! Gorgeous card hun, and loving those shades of blue. Although I make more female than male cards, I always enjoy the male ones more. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Samantha and I can see why Hubby is so impressed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute but manly too. A lovely card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute but manly too. A lovely card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card. You're great at these and I'm glad hubby appreciates them (mine is not so well trained!). I love Henry too. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is this card :-) That image would melt your hubby's heart for sure. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com.

    Kim-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Samantha. I love the colours and you used my favorite mouse! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE card. So many sweet details but my fave is the banner with "husband". This card has stole my heart. Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week (and especially for taking the time to tell us about the stamp!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card - I love your little mouse and the brilliant colour choice! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! I love this little mouse! I love your card and all of your cute little details!! Isn't it wonderful to give a card to someone who truly sees the love that you put into them? It's exactly why I look this hobby. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber this week and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you are so lucky that your husband admires your cards...well, when they are as fab as this it's fair enough! This is just the right amount of cute and the design is brilliant :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I'm glad your talents are appreciated by your sweetie. This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Henry is so stinkin' cute!!! I love it when my man's face lights up when he opens cards too - it's awesome! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this