Thursday, 17 December 2015

Christmas Rubbish!

Hi everyone as we creep ever closer to Christmas I have another project to share,,,

Its Thursday and we have a new challenge
at As You Like It Challenge

The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Favourite Traditional or non traditional colours for Christmas (& why).


I love traditional, I have to say I love door wreaths
But have avoided having them because I'm not keen on the
mega big all singing and dancing ones so this year, 



I have revamped one
that my father was going to throw out because it has seen better days..

and I had some potpourri last year for christmas that has lost its smell but some of it was to pretty to just throw away!  
Glad I saved it now! 

Because this is the result after my revamp, I have to say I am pretty pleased with it

What's that saying one mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

Some challenges I am playing along wish are:

Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent - Anything Goes but must Recycle
Sparkle N Sprinkle -  Anything Goes + loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking
Simon Says Stamp MondayJust a Pinch - Glitter and snow frosting
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - (November/December) Sparkle

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous wreath and great recycling too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Samantha...fabulous recycling job!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is impressive recycling hun, and such a gorgeous wreath - hope it's nailed to the door as I can imagine several peeps coveting that one. You clever bean, it's brilliant. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great. And a wonderful way to use the non-smelly smelly stuff.

    Wonderful honey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brill wreath. Best rubbish I have seen. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brill wreath. Best rubbish I have seen. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Samantha!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you rocked this wreath! Gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this