Thursday, 31 December 2015

As you Like it anything goes

Hi everyone wow 31st of December!

Its Thursday and we have a new challenge


The sponsor of this challenge is

This fortnight's challenge theme is a nice easy one
to end the year with

ANYTHING GOES.

Soooo for my anything goes I thought I would show you a little gift
I made for my son its a Terry's Chocolate Orange cover


Difficult little blighter to photograph....

thought I would play a couple of last challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons - #116 Christmas - Anything But A Card
Crafty Creations - #305 Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Must be Christmas - Anything Christmas 
Sweet Stamps - December - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Food and drink 

Thanks for visiting my blog this year and thanks for playing along with me at As you like it challenge too!
 Hope you will join us in 2016!

Happy crafting.
Hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Samantha - this is a genius creation, I absolutely love it...
    Wishing you a wonderful 2016
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant Samantha!! A chocolate orange is a Christmas "must have"!! Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and hope you have been safe in these dreadful storms xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I must keep it in mind for next year. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project Samantha. Wishing you a creative New Year! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' I enjoyed looking at your project, a clever idea! However to be considered for a prize at SS you do need to include some stamping on your entry, hope to see you again soon!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely ornament . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! I'd be happy just to receive this 'pudding', but, to have the joy of a Chocolate Orange inside is such a Brilliant idea. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius, and I like what's inside it too!! Fab and very creative. I'm sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! After the delicious orange is gone, you still have a wonderful keepsake! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and fun project. Thanks for joining in on our Challenge in December. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this