Wednesday, 25 November 2015

X is for 4x4 at ABC Christmas challenge

Thanks Helen for 2 things

Posting my challenge when I could not get to it and also for the AWESOME Stamp set of which
the flourish helped me make my cards
Oh yeah and for reminding me theres only one month to go until Christmas Day!
EKK!

This week's challenge theme is:

'X is for 4x4'
Make a 4x4 inch card or box...simples!

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Wild Rose Studio


Sooo then I decided to have an inky play

Here are my 4x4 by 4 cards






I have used different colours of distress inks and also clear embossing powder & ink 
and the Iron off technique to create my cards.

Here are some challenges I would like to play -


Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes - Holiday
Aud Sentiments Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Sweet Stamps November - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps November - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas



11 comments:

  1. These turned out beautifully Samantha. The flourish design and layers of inking is really gorgeous and a great flat design for posting too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards. A great size and so colourful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're gorgeous. Really different and 'arty'. Lovely job Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS cards love the colours .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set of cards Samantha...lovely colours, great take on the chall theme,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun, these are magnificent...so vibrant and the swirls are just lush :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set of cards! Such great designs and colors! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a burst of colors! Great! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM!
    Olesya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful creations and lovely style and colours used...x

     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. These really are beautiful cards - hope I can find time to play! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this