Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Wild and not just the weather!

Good morning all, What a shocking week weather wise!
WOW floods and trains cancelled!

My Son had to ring me from College on Monday because he was stranded with no cash to get a bus saying that I would NOT have wanted to be on a bus it was horrendous enough in the car.


We have a new challenge for you this week at ABC Christmas challenge
and some sad news of Angela and Chris leaving but
Some more Great news of another fabulous New DT member

joining us, We still have the DT call running so you have a little longer to enter!
but............
The GREAT news is we have the awesomely talented
Lorraine joining our team. Check out her blog!
Be prepared to be hooked on her blog!

Our challenge theme for this fortnight is
 W for Wild
and the fabulous sponsor is our very own Lacey with
Stamp and Create.com

For my creation I have got a little addicted to Crochet
at the moment so I got this a Tatty Teddy Kit and decided to give it a go....
Here is my little chap and with the leftover Blue from his Nose and some white from my stash
I made him a scarf and hat


Challenges I would like to enter:

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' - ATG twist Blue & White
Animal Friends - Hat, scarves or gloves (must have an animal)

Have a Great week and hope you can come join in with the challenge
hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Oh now this is so cute! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! What a fabulously cute little critter he is.
    Thanks for the wonderful intro - don't know if I can live up to it but I'll try :)
    Looking forward to working with you and the team.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... SOOOOOO cute!! Beautifully done Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie pie Samantha and I only wish I could crochet. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie pie Samantha and I only wish I could crochet. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is adorable :-) such a cute teddy, I wish I could crochet too, I am going to have to learn how to do this! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! It's so stinking adorable! I am a little (and by little I mean a lot) addicted to knitting right now...LOL.
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, he is so cute, Samantha!!! Love it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeeeeep! Another adorable little critter...you are on a roll! His matching hat and scarf are fabulous :-)
    The weather is NOT fabulous...looks like I might be having a wet holibobs in Dorset next week - lol!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw he is so gorgeous samantha.i love his little hat and scarf ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a super cute christmas creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cutest ever Samanths, adorable,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this