Thursday, 5 November 2015

What is your Favourite Hobby?

WOW November!
where the heck is this year going?
Mind you I have to say I am pleased its nearly the end it's been a very bumpy year
We have a new challenge over at As you like it!


The sponsor of this challenge is

The challenge this time is Favourite Hobby?
but you must 
explain WHY it is your favourite.

Oh my Gosh how to choose a favourite?

When I enjoy so many hobbies

I LOVE crafting, baking, reading and taking photos
I also love gardening and our animals and those that know me know I have quite a few.... but.... I LOVE to crochet so I have chosen that as my favourite, I am really enjoying that at the moment and the reason why is that I can take it anywhere!

and here is my latest hot off the hook

I think I have to say He and I think He has a character already


He just needs a name now?




Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - U is for Unlimited

Have a great rest of the week
hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous elephant Samantha, such a lovely face. What about Elmer?!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your heffalup, He's adorable. Hope the rest of the year is less bumpy for you sweetie. Sending hugs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him, just want to give him a hug. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Samantha. Simply adorable. I never learnt to crochet or knit - maybe because I am a leftie and too hard for Mum to teach. The year has gone way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love him! I agree, he needs a name sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie he is! Like Ina I've never learnt to crochet - another leftie!
    What about 'Guy' for a name.. He's made his first appearance on Bonfire Day!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww can I dibbs him he's so cute :D Thanks for sharing him at ABC Challenge with us and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love love love.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable, you are so clever Samantha, I can crochet squares but that's it. He must have taken you a while but he's well worth all the time spent - he's such a cutie. Have you chosen a name yet?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable, Samantha, love this wee cutie. Thought awhile back of trying it out after oh my gosh, 40odd years, oh dear makes me feel ancient lol! Still just a thought! Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE cute crochet of any kind and this elephant is just way too cute! I wish I had the time to learn but for now I'll just sigh over the wonderful creations of others.
    Hmmm, no good names for your little elephant come to mind though :-( I hope he finds a name soon though.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this