Thursday, 19 November 2015

Favourite season at As You Like It Challenge

Hi everyone,

Its Thursday and its time for a new As You Like It Challenge 



The sponsor of this challenge is

Sweet and Sassy Stamps



This fortnight it's my turn to post the challenge and the theme?
Showcase a project using your Favourite Season (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Hmmmm Difficult for me!
The fact I LOVE spring for all the plants and flowers in my garden start coming back to life and the trees start budding up and flowering!


However!!!


For making cards...

IT has to be Winter
Why?


Because when Winter comes Christmas is not far behind! and I LOVE christmas all the baking and christmas card sending so...

for my project this time I have made a Christmas card with a poinsettia stamp and some distress inks





Here are some challenges I would like to play - 


Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes - Holiday
Aud Sentiments Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Cardz 4 Galz Your Favourite Christmas Colour Combo
A Snowflakes Promise Anything Goes with a Winter or Christmas Theme
Sweet Stamps November - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - WOW (only color allowed is on image)
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas



have a great day hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love that stamp and bright red. Gorgeous CAS card!!! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love that stamp and bright red. Gorgeous CAS card!!! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this, did you stamp the flower in white or emboss it in white so that the veins stand out so much? It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE winter too...not so keen on the cold but I love comfort food, baking, pretty Christmas decorations and time spent with family :-)
    Your card is fabulous; the beautiful bold poinsettias make a really striking design.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Samantha! gorgeous poinsettias, luv this card! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAS and all the wonderful shading on the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous WOW card, Samantha. I love how you have added the large poinsettias to give a pop of red. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design, I love the poinsettias. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply stunning samantha.i really love the cas design and fabulous poinsettias ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card just pops. I love the CAS look and the colouring. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card thanks for playing along at FNF xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this