Thursday, 8 October 2015

Yellow is a great colour!

Hi everyone,

Its Thursday and its time for a new As You Like It Challenge 



The sponsor of this challenge is
Stamp and Create


This fortnight it's my turn to post the challenge and the theme?
Showcase a project using your Favourite Monochrome OR Colour (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Ok this is a no brainer for me it's definitely all about the colours!Why?

Well I think life would not be the same in one colour....
Its as simple as that!

So with that in mind

Here is my Crochet Giraffe


I have a few photos so you can see some different angles



The Yarn and Book is from the shop ( Penrith Crafts)  and you can see her in the window there


Here are some challenges I would like to play - 

Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons - Autumnal Hues
Creative Moments - Always Anything Goes/Autumn Colors - yellows and browns
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes / Autumn Color Palette - yellows and browns

have a great day hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this giraffe Samantha!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant giraffe, so cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant giraffe, so cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's lovely Samantha. I love that you can 'pose' her in different positions. Adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow is such a happy color! And this little giraffe is darling! Your are quite the stitching genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw what a gorgeous project! And you really have to have a lot of patients to make something like that I guess .. looks so cuteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Samantha, this giraffe is gorgeous. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, Samantha, this giraffe is gorgeous. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live life in colour! Your gorgeous giraffe is certainly colourful and so cheerful; I love it!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this