Wednesday, 14 October 2015

U is for Unusual Christmas Colours

Its time for another ABC Christmas Challenge we are up to U

'U is for Unusual Christmas Colours'


(Forget about the traditional red, green and gold...lets see some funky colour combinations!)

We have a fab sponsor Bugaboo Stamps

For my card I have used this brilliant stamp set from Woodware
and have used shrink plastic to make a little humbug too!


Here are some challenges I am playing too:

A Snowflakes Promise #7 Anything Goes - Winter or Christmas Theme.

Clear It Out - Must use stash item = Shrink plastic - Challenge Theme: Black + 1 Color = Orange - Stash: Anything Goes.

Sweet Stamps #237 Anything Goes.

7 comments:

  1. Ha,ha, love this Samantha. Great little card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha, Great card honey. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT!! Such a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design and lovely colours, Samentha
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. A FABulous Fun card.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, that made me giggle; what a fabulous fun design and I'm all for the non-traditional colours myself :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous and so unique. I love the stamps and that pop of orange is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing at Clear it Out.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this