Thursday, 22 October 2015

Brightness alert!

Hi everyone,

Its Thursday and it's time for a new As You Like It Challenge


But before I get the the challenge I wanted to show you some photo's
from yesterday in my garden, we were supposed to get lots of rain but in fact it mostly rained during the night and was a beautiful autumn day! hard to believe it's October with my favourite
Yellow Buddleia is its second bloom the butterflies are loving it too! there were at least
17 butterflies on it at once 



Just thought I would take one of the sky too!



Not sure what this one is called but its looking great!

and I nearly lost these last year because they were choked by other plants so
about a month ago i cleared a lot of the plants directly from around it and a am totally pleased I did!
its looking awesome now and there are a ton of new buds showing too! 


Ok soooo now for the challenge!




The sponsor of this challenge is

Sweet Pea Stamps


This fortnight we have another fabulous challenge theme
 is Favourite Brights or Pastels (& why)
Ok so last challenge I said that the theme was a no brainer for me it was definitely all about the colours
well I have to say that with that is mind
that my total favourite is Brights!

Yes the brighter the better and I love love love bright colours and will choose them every time over pastels,
 I wear brights and I make brights I love the bright colours in nature too!

sooo I have used this cute stamp from our lovely sponsor its soooo cute Butterfly dragon and I have gone all out Bright!
I have gone with Orange and Green so I can send it for Halloween.


I am playing a few great fun challenges too!
here they are:

Card Mania - 1 Digi, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments
Sweet Stamps Anything Goes
ABC Challenge T is for Two - 2 patterned papers


Love to Scrap - digi or real stamping - Anything Goes

Animal Friends Challenge - Halloween (must have an animal)


11 comments:

  1. Super cute card Samantha, love that adorable dragon!! Great cheery colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bright colours compliment the dragon perfectly. Lovely pics of your garden. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Samantha. I love the dragon, and the fun colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and gorgeous photos! Your image is done just beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling Samantha! You did some fantastic coloring too. Love the dragon and your background. Your photos are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun little image! I loved looking at your photos. Is the primarily green one call Hen and chicks? Looks very similar to one my Mom use to have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Samantha. I love the colours and that dragon is super cute. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Samantha. I love the colours and that dragon is super cute. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, I just love the cute image and colours. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously bright and beautiful and the CAS design with diagonal panels looks brilliant :-)
    The buddleia and cyclamen are lovely bursts of colour too!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful garden shots! Love the card too and the super sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this