Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Things beginning with R . . . .?

We have a new challenge over at 


The Challenge theme this time is Things beginning with R

The Sponsor for this challenge is 

 For my card I have used these thing that begin with R
Ruby Red Robin's nest Gems, Rabbits, Robins,
Red papers, Round Die cutter.

See I told you I LOVE this layout
I have made loads of cards with this layout...
I made a card a few years ago and I keep going back to this layout time and time again soooo you will see it again and again
Hope you don't get to bored of it.. The layout maybe the same but different papers and images every time :)

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Christmas Card - Christmas / Winter Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes with a twist: Make It Cute
Retro Rubber - Rubber stamp you had for more than a year - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Put a Bird on it
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes

Have a fun week all 
hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Samantha. Gorgeous lay out and supercute image. Love it!!! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and a great lay out , I really do understand why you love it,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute design, beautiful coloring and love the frayed edges. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is super cute and I love the papers and distressing, the whole design is fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Layouts this good deserve to be used lots and I certainly have some 'go to' layouts! The layered up fishtails are a good way to use some scraps of DP too :-)
    I love your choice of sentiment with the cute image; Christmas is all about friends, family and food for me! Don't care about the presents!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bunnies. Gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable stamp image... love the bunnies and birds. The distressed look works very well with the papers that you chose. Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber "anything goes" challenge in your stamping fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Love the bunnies and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fun challenge - wonder what I have around here that starts with R. Your stamped image is adorable and truly love the little critters together. The layout is very versatile so you should have no problems using it all the time (don't you just love a good card sketch? I sure do!). Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes theme at Retro Rubber and hope you will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Those bunnies - adorable! And I love the R challenge! How clever! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber! And I think it is a great layout to use over and over - timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design and your super card Samantha, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card, I love the stamp, thanks for playing with us at retro rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Christmas card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew, Hope to see you again
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the red gems on the red paper, that looks neat. I also like the three layers of paper at the bottom it is a pretty visual element, the die cut really highlights the stamped image. Very nice.
    Robin Hawkins www.heresmyhart.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this