Thursday, 10 September 2015

My Favourite Die.... and some Candy on its way!

Hi everyone,,... it's been another busy week for me

Sandra my Boss and I have been on a trade weekend with Woodware
and so we are now very tired but very inspired!


Also as I was scheduling my post for today I noticed this

It's my 1000th Post Scheduled!
soooo time for some Candy!
Im not sure what it will be as I have only just noticed the fact that is my 1000th post but if you would like a nice surprise candy!
Please spread the word on your side bars
and leave me a comment too!



Soooo as it's Thursday so time for a new challenge at




The sponsor of this challenge is


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Die You must explain your reason why it's your favourite.

My favourite die has to be circle dies they are simple dies
But....

I think it's the most useful and cutting a perfect circle with scissors pretty much impossible!

for me anyway...


Ps I told you this was my favourite layout!

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
Simon Says Stamp - Use A Stamp (no digis)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Use A Sentiment
Papertake Weekly - Things with Wings
A Snowflakes Promise - Winter or Christmas Themed (Week 1)
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes

Hope you can come and join us
See you there!

hugs me x


17 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS design and fab image Samantha. Congrats on your 1000th post - what an achievement! I'd love to be in the draw for some candy, you know how much us crafters need more stash :) I included a pic in my sidebar.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Samantha and yep Circles are my fave too apparently!! Well done on your 1000th post, I shall advertise the fact!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. I love these PB images. And huge congrats on your 1000'th post! Here's to the next 1000! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your 1000th post. I love the card, you know I adore hedgehogs. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Samantha with your 1000th blogpost, on to the next 1000 :)
    Gorgeous card, Cute stamp. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 1000 POST !!! Yah
    that is one adorable card you`ve made too and that is a good layout I can see why it`s a fave :)
    I`ve linked you up in my sidebar too
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! you didn't mention this challenge! I have started something Christmassy with the stamps I bought! Nice to meet you! Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! !000 posts! We should be giving you candy! Love your card and couldn't agree more about the circle...it is probably my most used die! Love the layout, love the hedgy and love the texture you've added to the ground! Congrats and hugs! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the card is so very gorgeous! and thumbs up for 1000 post ;) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I very nearly chose circles as my favourite dies because I really couldn't do without them and I love how you use the circle shape in your fab layout here :-) Such a cute image too!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Huge congrats on 1000 fabulous posts; that's a wonderful milestone to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Woohoo on 1000 posts! I wonder how many I've done - I'll have to look - but I've only been blogging for 2 years so not many I'm sure. I'll add your candy to my sidebar - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 1000 post and i wish loads of many many more to see your beautiful creations! I visited your blog and go through some of your back posts! You have did an awesome creations! Glad to be here as your newest follower! Posted the pic at my side bar to send some more traffic here! And Yes I can see why you love your circle dies, they made crafters job easier, love your hedgehog too!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card and congratulations on 1000 posts.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on making it to the big 1000, and thanks for the chance to win your candy. I will pop it onto my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did not say when your candy will be drawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glennis & all
      I do apologize I have had a bit of a shitty month with a couple of deaths our family
      so blogging has taken a back seat the only thing posting has been scheduled posts...
      I will be drawing the candy ASAP so good luck maybe random org will pick you we will have to see

      hugs Samantha x

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this