Thursday, 17 September 2015

Do you love Candy?

Hi ya all

Guess what I have another card using this adorable House mouse with his candy...
Why have I made another card so soon using the same image?
well WHY not!
HA haha!
Ok so the reason is the House-Mouse Challenge #203
is a Bingo challenge and!
they are having a DT call too... 

OooOOOOoooooooOooOOoooooo

So I just had to play again and wanted to use their Bingo board.
You can see the bingo board on their challenge HERE

I have used the bottom horizontal line
Bakers twine - Green - Use an embossing folder

For this I masked and stamped the green background
with one of the candies from the main stamp, I thought it would make a fun change to plain green, I have also cut and added some extra candies and popped them up on dots I just love the fact that I could give the little mouse extra candies as I did with the red one
which you can see here

So the challenge I am entering is 

Housemouse Challenge Bingo and A DT call!

and a couple of other fun challenges

Papertake Weekly  - Animal Magic


Hanna & Friends - cute/stamped/person/animal Favourite Stamp - all House mice images mouse they are soooo cute and I LOVE them all :)

Simon says Monday Challenge - Favourite Technique - Re stamping parts of the image to make the image bigger( hope that makes sense? the extra candies.

hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Samantha!!! You have "made" me move that image up to the top of my want list. LOL This card is just as cute as the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute - and I love the gloss on the candy - brilliant! Wishing you lots of luck with the DT call.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeekkkkk....I love this! I saw the red one before but now green candies, those are my favorites!! Your card is GORGEOUS and now I think I kinda sorta wanna play too...
    Big hugs to you Samantha and happy weekend and best of luck on the DT call :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorablel! I love how you've used the green candies in the background and as a holder for the twine. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,

    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Samantha...popping up the candy is so very effective!! Fabulous colouring and design! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha, love to see the same stamp done in many different ways. Love your card. The candys look good enough to eat. Pretty layout and love how you used the candy on the background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this mouse image is such a cutie and the colours are gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mouse is so adorable, great coloring..those candies look good enough to eat. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a cute image that it's well worth another outing and it's as fab in green as it was in red! I love all your clever stamping to add extra details as well as a background layer.

    Funnily enough, much as I love the card, I can't say I love candies...give me chocolate any day!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card ! we would love for you to join us over at http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely image. Love this meecie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my! I thought of you when I saw that DT call! Good luck, they would be lucky to have you. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha awww this guy looks so strong carrying all that candy..lol great design fab take on the BINGO chall.
    Thanks for sharing with us on our Bingo chall this wk.@ House Mouse & friends Mon. chall... good luck with the DT call..

    smiles Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute image and those candies look like you could pick them off the card and eat them!
    Good luck with the call.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My word Samantha those mints look good enough to eat !! Love your fresh card sweetie and thanks for joining us at HMAFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this