Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Mad as a Hatter! **** Cuteness alert!! ****

It's Wednesday again and we are steadily heading towards 
September and if we blink too many times we will
be into December before we know it! ouch!


We have a new challenge over at 

This fortnight the challenge theme is
Q - Quantum Leap

Ok so what do we mean by Quantum Leap?

Simply leap back in time to a 1 of our prior challenge themes

from this years challenges

So you can use any challenge from Challenge A to P! 


Our Sponsor is 



Now I have jumped back to our July 2015 challenge theme


I did manage to finish my hat and it was suppose to be for the

N for not a card challenge I just ran out of time so to be able to aim for this challenge was brilliant! hope you like it!

Ok so me wearing it! ahhhh hahahahahaha!



Oh I know on the railings 
you can see the tassels then!

But much better than I thought.... lots of people at the shop
wanting to try it on!







and yesterday a lovely family came in the the daughter was so taken with it

she tried it on

and then was so excited she wanted the book the pattern is from and the wool and elements needed to make the hat :)


Here are some challenges I am playing along with for my hat

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
Little Claire's - Christmas in August
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas Animals
Sparkles Christmas - No Designer Papers
Anything But A Card - Celebration - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Carols/Songs - Rudolph the red nose Reindeer - Mine is dasher! haha Not Rudolph! 
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes


hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, such a fun hat and looks very warm too. I'm not surprised it took you a long time there is so much work in it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Samantha! It makes me want to learn how to crochet too! I am definitely going to have to learn how to do this :-) BRILLIANT!! Fab photo's too, I only hope that none of the kiddo's had the dreaded nits hehe :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is too much fun! It's absolutely brilliant and I would just have to try it on too!
    Love love LOVE this :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! And such an arty photo of you both! I'm not surprised you had so much interest. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Would you consider entering this into our Challenge over at http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/ please. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely hat. It's great. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, ww-teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just tooo cute!! Though I have to admit that it looks the best on the little ones. Kids are definitely made for cute. : ) I learned to crochet about a year ago and I can't even image how long this took and how hard it was to get it all to turn out so well. Great job. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on finishing your hat. Such a fun project, obviously enjoyed by all. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Sam, as a knitter as well as a card maker I really appreciate the time it took and the talent required to make it. Fantastic, if a little offbeat, entry for Sparkles Ditch The DP challenge this month!! You started my Monday off with a smile!!

    Hugs
    Brenda B
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in awe of knitters & crocheters - something I never got the hang of. This is adorable :) Thank you SO much for joining us at Anything But a Card ~ Christi
    Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your adorable reindeer cap with us at Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this